Saturday, May 29, 2010

Puzzle Fundraiser is almost done! Sponsor a piece today!

Our puzzle is gathering dust on a table in the corner of a room.  With only 217 pieces left to go (that seems like a ton of pieces but we started out with 750), I know we can do it!  Plus, I kind-of miss figuring out a new way to take a fun picture of it - I try to include chopsticks in every updated photo.  If you look back to some of the older posts you will see the kind of fun I was having.  I think the one where the pieces look like the face of a pig is cute!

How does it work?  For every $5.00 donated we add a piece to the puzzle.  When it is all done we will write the names of every one who donated to it on the back of the puzzle, glue it all together and hang it in our new daughter's room. 

I love this puzzle because it was made to look like the panda's are, oh!  I almost said what the finished product looked like!  (You can get an idea it from the picture - but it looks really neat when it is all put together, and I hope you will check back often to see how it is going!)

Thanks everyone!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the donation! Now there is only 213 left and I get to dust the puzzle off!

    ReplyDelete